For over 25 years, our founder, Ken Binger, has been investing in the future of small businesses and assisting in the acquisition of over $8 million for minority and women owned businesses. Ken’s grassroots approach to business and community development and extensive experience in finance and banking made him a vital resource to every organization he touched, making him the cornerstone of Binger Commercial Capital.
- Investing in small businesses by providing tools for entrepreneurs to make intelligent financial decisions
- Creating opportunity for entrepreneurs to invest in their communities
- Investing in entrepreneurs for the financial advancement of their businesses and the communities they serve
- Investing in the financial advancement of small businesses and the communities they serve
- Empowering marginalized individuals to pursue their entrepreneurial ventures
- Increase success rate of local small businesses
- Economic growth for disadvantaged communities